Historic! Return to 1903 in the Senator's private residence. This Newly Renovated guestroom features a cherry four-poster Queen Bed, 2 upholstered wing-back chairs and princess dresser. Named for the collection of books and turret with reading chair found on the landing just outside the room, The Library Guestroom has recently been renovated to include a modern en suite bath featuring the original exposed brick chimney, pedestal sink and shower. Rock away the afternoon on your private keyhole balcony, the inn's signature architectural feature!
- Luxurious Pillow-Top Queen Bed
- New! Private, en-suite Bath with Shower and Exposed Brick Chimney
- Historic Views of the Neighborhood, Lawns & Lake (seasonally)
- Private Balcony with Wicker Rockers
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Individual A/C Control (summer)
- Custom Luxury Bath Amenities
- Hair Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Upholstered Wing-Back Reading Chairs
- Beach Towels (summer)
- Gourmet Breakfast, Guest Pantry & Bottomless Cookie Jar!
|Quiet Season||High Season|
|Maximum Occupancy = 2. Premiums may exist for certain holiday, camp and special event periods. Please call to inquire or check our availability system for rates.|